Saturday 25 September 2010

Fox at Beckenham Junction

Foxy Foxington Foxtrel
Hes walking alongside me like a pet
Wily, sly and purposeful
My pointed little foxette
Foxbury Foxipuss My fox
Hes waiting patiently at the door
Cunning, mean, hes resting
But ready to show his claw
Foxley Fox-oh  Foxxe
I’ve left you some apples under a tree
Greedy, bloodthirsty, hes living
Please take these fruits from me
Foxorama Fox Bonanza  Le Renard
Hes sniffing around on the prowl
A burglar, a crook, I’m  just waiting for someone officer
Fox is on the run now
A train came he could have run
He looks whole
His belly full
His paws are poised
YES HE IS ASLEEP
Someone threw an empty vodka bottle on him
A memorial or a joke?
He was still lying there the next day
Sunlight on his fur in the gloom of the railway tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment